I should probably start turning these in on time…

After the past weekend I’ve realized that following Franklin’s virtues is pretty hard, actually. Everyday things seemed to ruin at least one virtue. I understand that these are just guidelines to live by, but little things easily make you break these parameters. I honestly believe that some of Franklin’s virtues are only meant to be followed when you are around others, just out of respect for them. A lot of it is common sense, but others, like order, are bad habits that are hard to break. I know the virtues, if you can follow them, are supposed t make you a better person, but it’s very difficult in modern life to follow all of these. I’m not sure if it’s because times have changed or if I’m just an awful person (maybe both), but these virtues are easily broken by daily tasks. I think that a lot of people would agree with me on that, but I do still believe we should try to follow some of them just because it’s common courtesy or common sense.
Over the weekend I broke a few of Franklin’s virtues, and I have to admit that some of them are unavoidable. Times have changed and some things are different now, meaning some of his virtues are unavoidable now. Some Image result for bee movieare still important but hard to follow.
In short, Franklin’s virtues are general guidelines to be followed, but some are easily overlooked. As long as you have common sense, you should already be following most of these. Franklin’s virtues are very simple but I feel as though some may be outdated or need to be changed. According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee
should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let’s shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready. Coming! Hang on a second. Hello? Barry? Adam? Can you believe this is happening? I can’t. I’ll pick you up. Hopefully you don’t read this far.