So far I think that The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin is not the worst book I’ve ever read, but it also isn’t the best book I have ever read. I enjoy reading it because it has an intriguing story line, but I also don’t like reading it because I’m not a big fan of reading. it is a lot better than I expected though because when we read books in school usually they are boring and no one ever wants to read them because our society these days has something against books, but it is a good book and a lot better than initially thought it would be. I think it is interesting how it is kind of a sequel to Tom Sawyer, where it has tom in it but he isn’t the main character and his friend actually is, so it is kinda like a spin off of it, but a lot more inappropriate. I like the story so far it keeps me intrigued, but I just really am not a big fan of reading so that is my least favorite part, but i’m glad were doing it in parts because I would never just sit down and read this book by myself, I need to do it in sections or I would get bored.