So far Vertigo has been a really good movie, the plot is intriguing and not what I expected at all. Also I usually do not like old movies because I don’t like the way they look, I only really like movies from the 80’s and up, but the plot of this one is so good that I hate having to wait for this class period to watch it, i just wanna watch it all in one sitting. I could do that on my own but I also don’t want to spoil the movie so i’m stuck waiting until class. At first I thought this was just gonna be a detective story about a guy with vertigo, but I really like the sci-fi aspect of it with the spirit and everything. there isn’t really much I didn’t like about the film so far I think it is very good and intriguing, but if there was one thing I didn’t like its that the very beginning is kinda slow but that’s it. I predict that maybe he died at the beginning and is a ghost kinda like the sixth sense, but that’s probably not true. I don’t have any other predictions but the endings gonna be crazy so I can’t wait. As i said I think it’s a great film, so I don’t have any critiques, maybe i’ll get more by the end.