So this blog is slightly late, like over a month so I’m just gonna go through some virtues I violated throughout this month since I can’t remember everything I violated the weekend this was assigned. So to start off the main and most important virtue I violated was Industry which is basically about how to keep your time organized and not procrastinate, but seeing that this blog is a month late I think I procrastinated pretty badly, and all the times that I could have done it I chose not too because I had better things to do, like watch Netflix. Now one thing I do remember from the weekend this was assigned is that I slept over at Joeys house and ate a whole box of zebra cakes along with a whole of captain crunch, but just the berries kind, so I violated the temperance virtue since I ate so much. Another virtue I have violated many times and every single day is the sincerity virtue since I basically make fun of chad all day everyday.  Another virtue is silence, I violated this because a lot of the stuff I say is said not to benefit people but to put them down and make them sad or angry, and I’ve made fun of a lot of people in the past month, but all in good spirits because I’m not a bully or anything like that. And finally the last virtue I violated was frugality since I bought a 15 dollar pick of destiny, from the greatest movie of all time Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, and I don’t really see it as a waste of money since its a guitar pick forged from the tooth of Satan himself, but my mom thinks its a waste so I guess I violated that virtue.