Second Week

Although going over notes is not particularly my favorite thing to do, I had a lot of fun going over the notes this week, mainly from the comedy that you put into your class but also because I liked that the notes were already typed out and I didn’t have to sit in class bored the whole time while I write down notes.¬†One thing from the notes that changed my view on stories is that the protagonist isn’t always the good guy and the antagonist isn’t always the bad guy, this changed my view because I’ve been basically taught that the protagonist is always good and the antagonist bad. But now that I think of it there are so many stories that say otherwise from Macbeth like you said, and American Psycho, and also Mein Kampf. Also one thing that we talked about that can relate to a story I know is foreshadowing. Foreshadowing in this case relates to Mean Girls, because in the very beginning of mean girls Cady Heron is walking to the school and she almost gets hit by as bus, and this foreshadows how Regina George will get hit by a bus later in the movie. I’ve always loved foreshadowing because you may not realize it’s foreshadowing at first but then later in the movie you’re like, “ooooohhh I get it”.

So far the second week of school has been overall better mainly because I have my license now so I’ve driven to school every morning and It is awesome being able to drive yourself around. Also compared to last week I am a lot more organized because I know what i’m doing and the classes i’m in are starting to get more serious. But one bad thing about this week is now that i’m doing Fusion I have to wake up early and go to school earlier, which sucks because I love sleep. I guess another bad thing about last week was that we lost to southern 49-0, but whats new.