Satire

I like to surround myself with humor and sarcasm on the daily. I like to check out memes on instagram and share them with my friends. Chances are if they get a snap chat or text from me they are expecting a meme to pop up when they open it. I feel like life is so much better when you can joke around and make fun of each other and not get offended. I like shows like the office when im looking for some good humor. Also Americas funniest home videos never fails to put a smile on my face. I would say i like physical humor because something about people falling and doing stupid things really entertains me. The clip I included is a video of a guy trying to skate board but ends up falling flat on his back  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nULHCy4-wQs

I dont really know much about Mark Twain other than the fact he wrote Huckleberry Finn. I find it interesting that Mark Twain wasnt his actually name and he tried many other names before settling on it. His original name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens.

Image result for satire cartoons