blog 22

My selected author is Jack London. I picked this author because when I was younger my mom used to read me “Call of the Wild” which to this day still enjoy. Jack London’s primary forms of work novels and short stories. Honestly this is the best type of author for me because as a majority I don’t like poems and rather do research about a book than a film. The three most interesting books I found by Jack London are “The iron Heel” “The Seawolf” and “White Fang”. I’m most interested is “The Iron Heel” it is about a dystopian society and the rise of tyranny in the United States. “The Sea Wolf” is a psychological adventure book that is about a guy who crashes his boat and is saved by another captain. It is interesting because it is based of Jack London’s real life experiences. Lastly the book “White Fang” Is a book about a wolf dog hybrid that pulls sleds. From a little bit of research and knowledge about Jack London I know that he lived during the gold rush. And Western expansion in America. Most of his books are based on his experiences like sailing the world, pulling sleds and digging for gold.