Huck Blog 20

Image result for huck finn

In the short story we recently read I thought the satire used was very well thought out. The references and other jokes he makes at the presidents were very clever. I think the point he was trying to make throughout the story was just to shed light on social classes not being more intelligent than one or the other. Personally I did not like the way we handle independent reading this marking period. Usually I just read my book take the test and move on but since we had to do the whole “trailer“ thing it was just a lot of work and I would’ve rather read two books then make a movie I feel like the main problem with my experience with independent pretty in this Cory was I waited till the last minute like always and I made a crappy trailer which I probably lost points. After reading the first chapter of Huck Finn I am very excited to see how it plays out. I think the story is going to have a lot of the venture and going to be more mature than Tom Sawyer. The story is definitely going to be about Huck and his past life before Tom and then he is probably going to go on an adventure of some sort.