Satire

The example my group showed with the class was a SNL skit about who Trump appeals. It is a satire example of exaggeration and pretty cool of Trump’s demographic, racists. I feel like I have a lot of experience with satire and this type of humor. My favorite type of humor is a dark type of satire, most of my jokes I tell our to say version of ridicule or making fun of people stupidity. I also like the classic irony. The link at the bottom of the blog is a type of humor I like. It is making fun of the stereotypical douche, and his name is Chad so for me it makes it more funny.

From what I know about Mark twain he is a master of satire. He basically invented it. From the bare minimum of Research I found that his father died when he was 11 so he’s quit school to get a job. He worked as a printer apprentice, a printer hey steamboat pilot river pilot. He chose the name Mark Twain because it meant “it is safe to sail because the waters depth is two fathoms.” In my opinion the coolest thing he ever said was “I came in with Halley’s Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it. It will be the greatest disappointment of my life if I don’t go out with Halley’s Comet.” He was born when the comet showed up and died when it came around.