hHonest

I do not really experience satire, besides sarcasm. I am really sarcastic and I guess like parodies are satire, but other than that I’m a boring person. I am not political so I can’t tell you anything about that. The humor I enjoy most. Well humor isn’t that funny like I can’t think of anything at the top of my head. Again only sarcasm. I only really speak in sarcasm because of stupid people. Stupid question, stupid answer. Can’t say much more than that. For example when people ask if it was hard for me to learn English when I came here, I say yeah I had to learn a whole different language. They usually ask that right after I say I came to America at 7 months old.

All I know is Mark Twain is a writer I think and I’m pretty sure he wrote Huckleberry Finn. I heard that reading this wasn’t fun. Also not to go off on a tangent, but mark twain reminds me of Shania Twain and Harry Houdini… don’t ask why because I can’t even tell you. Also this blog is literally only at about 2oo words and I can’t think of anything else to write. This class honestly kinda makes me mad, well the blogs because every blog they get longer and more vague. Soon its literally gonna be like define what “I walked the dog after school” means minimum 600 words and 4 pictures… that’s enough for today at 250… have a good day and I’m sorry but hope you enjoy this noninformational blog

Image result for cashew chicken saladalso this is what im about to eat…. oriental cashew chicken salad with tortilla strips, sharp cheddar (white not yellow), cashews, and chicken with frsh garden greens and asian seasame dressing…. 10/10 from the PBI… total with tax is 10.07 for a large portion