Long Live A$AP

My topic forĀ  the debate is the pro of racism in police. I do and don’t agree with the topic so it is a little hard. I agree because in some instances the police go against a certain race or color when it comes to punishment when the same action could happen with a different race and they have no punishment. For example, a blue person ate all the pizza and now he is getting in trouble, but a yellow person ate all the pizza somewhere else and he has no punishment. I also don’t think this occurs because in some instances, people are more violent than others, but because of today’s society and everything is made into a racial issue and there are such things as the #blacklivesmatter and #alllivesmatter movements and so forth. Therefore, it may not be an actual racism by police issue. Before I even started research, I knew already this is a current issue. It mostly happens in bigger cities and you don’t see this as an issue in old ‘ol Pennsyltucky where you may see it a lot in New York. If you do a basic google search, things like “FGCU white racism class being guarded” and things about FGCU. A way I plan to logically address this topic is by listing off facts and statistics of instances. An ethical issue could be mentioned by someone who effected by this as far as a boyfriend or family member being a victim of the brutality. All different types of emotions can come into play when talking about a subject like this. For many people it is touchy and there is no yes or no answers or facts, it is all based on statistics. Some people may be mad, sad, annoyed, enraged, confused, etc because of how far this topic has come in society.

Image result for police